A pencil-written caption on the back of the photo reads “Delaware Ave, Kenmore, 1915.”
The only other clues from the photo itself are the building with the mansard roof to the right, and the building in the foreground with the sign “State Bank.”
The State Bank of Kenmore was located at 2852 Delaware Avenue at the corner of Mang Avenue. From that corner, the building with the mansard roof — still standing — is much easier to find.
Looking off in the distance, one sees a streetcar and Model-Ts on a muddy Delaware Avenue. Certainly a different and more rural feel than the heart of the Village of Kenmore today.